Laborers in the Harvest
Statement of Faith
1. WE BELIEVE; the Scriptures in their original form, both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired Word of God.
- We Further Believe that the scriptures are Infallible, trustworthy, and the final authority in all matters of Life, faith and Conduct, toward God and man.
2. WE BELIEVE; in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect, and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We Further Believe that God is Omnipotent, Omnipresence, Omniscient, and Sovereign, the author of good but not of evil. Yet he may use the evil of this world to fulfill his sovereign plans and purposes.
3.WE BELIEVE; that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life and died on the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for all sinners. He arose bodily on the third day and ascended to the right hand of the Father. He will return personally and visibly at the end of the age to fully establish God’s Kingdom.
4. WE BELIEVE; that man (and woman) were created in the image of God, but fell from our original sinless state through willful disobedience and Satan’s deception, resulting in eternal condemnation and separation from God.
- We Further Believe that unless God provides a means of salvation, man (woman)can in no way attain salvation.
5. WE BELIEVE; that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and his resurrection were provided for the salvation of all people, but are effective only for those who believe.
- We Further believe that Christ’s death and resurrection provides the only ground for justification and salvation, and only those who believe in Jesus Christ become born of the Holy Spirit are adopted into the family of God, and attain the inheritance of everlasting life.
6. WE BELIEVE; that God’s saving grace is resistible, that election unto salvation is conditional on faith in Christ, and that persevering in faith is necessary for final salvation.
7. WE BELIEVE; in the bodily resurrection of the dead; of believers to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord; and of unbelievers to judgment and eternal punishment.
Ministry Mission Crew Member
Future Ministry Mission Crew Members
As team member join this section will Grow